I have been working on and off on an updated look for my website http://www.jenniferjackson.org/. Unfortunately, my luck with CSS is elusive and erratic so it may be a while before I get the format to do what I want it to do. However, on the off-chance that I get lucky and it all falls into place this weekend sometime, I was wondering… What is it that a writer wants to see and/or finds most valuable when they go to an agent website? Even if I get the prettiest CSS in the world, it won’t do me much good without decent content. So, if anyone has any thoughts on that front, I’d love to hear them so I can consider whether that needs more work as well. Thanks.
- So this is happening. Go Team Murderbot! @marthawells1 @LeeAHarris tor.com/2017/06/26/mor… 7 hours ago
- tonight's culinary experiment: local scallops in sherry lemon butter sauce and side salad of raw peas, clover sprouts and strawberries 2 days ago
- Hoping I get to drop into #sffpit later today, but if not I'm open to queries. Definitely on the hunt for new books! maassagency.com/jennifer-jacks… 4 days ago
- RT @hawkwing_lb: A delightfully shiny ARC of @matociquala's latest, from @torbooks. Looking good here! https://t.co/rfHCzEPWuv 5 days ago
- RT @nickydrayden: #ThePreyOfGods #ColoringContest Submit your artistic creations before 6/27! 1st Prize: $50 Amazon gift card. Details http… 6 days ago