I have been working on and off on an updated look for my website http://www.jenniferjackson.org/. Unfortunately, my luck with CSS is elusive and erratic so it may be a while before I get the format to do what I want it to do. However, on the off-chance that I get lucky and it all falls into place this weekend sometime, I was wondering… What is it that a writer wants to see and/or finds most valuable when they go to an agent website? Even if I get the prettiest CSS in the world, it won’t do me much good without decent content. So, if anyone has any thoughts on that front, I’d love to hear them so I can consider whether that needs more work as well. Thanks.
- Just got my hands on an ARC - looking forward to reading! twitter.com/_vajra/status/… 1 day ago
- Coming in November! twitter.com/TorDotComPub/s… 4 days ago
- More Murderbot coming your way! twitter.com/TorDotComPub/s… 5 days ago
- RT @IoriKusano: specifically, MY cover, which i cannot wait to show everyone soon!! Natsujirushi is fabulous to work with and i highly reco… 2 weeks ago
- I am very excited about this! One of the other books was my introduction to @marthawells1 work. Book dealer Larry S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago