For those of you out there who read things in manuscript form, as opposed to just book form — by which I mean standard double-spaced, one-inch margin, kinds of formats: How many pages do you figure you read an hour? Do you have different speeds for critical reading as opposed to content-reading or skimming? Feel free to comment on any other characteristics of reading said manuscripts that are pertinent to speed and/or consumption. Thanks.
- RT @tordotcom: From the author of the Murderbot Diaries comes a remarkable story of power and friendship, of trust and betrayal, and of the… 6 days ago
- RT @TorDotComPub: We. Do. Bones. MOTHER#$&^&@#S!💀 @tazmuir's Nona the Ninth is a BESTSELLER! https://t.co/nnBgZ2JxxS 6 days ago
- RT @tordotcom: Happy book birthday to @tazmuir's NONA THE NINTH, out today from @TorDotComPub Get the party started with the first chapter:… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Kerstin__Hall: New short story day! 🤖❤️🤖 "A lonely terraforming AI is delighted when a spacecraft unexpectedly makes an emergency land… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Kerstin__Hall: Second Spear is out today! It's been such a long journey, but I'm glad to finally share Tyn with the world. 💛 https://t.… 1 month ago