For those of you out there who read things in manuscript form, as opposed to just book form — by which I mean standard double-spaced, one-inch margin, kinds of formats: How many pages do you figure you read an hour? Do you have different speeds for critical reading as opposed to content-reading or skimming? Feel free to comment on any other characteristics of reading said manuscripts that are pertinent to speed and/or consumption. Thanks.
- RT @tordotcom: Read a review of STONE MAD, Elizabeth Bear's (@matociquala) follow-up to Karen Memory -- a story about confidence women, mon… 1 day ago
- So very excited that the news is out! Many congratulations to client Tamsyn Muir! @tazmuir @EngleLaird tor.com/2018/03/19/ann… 1 day ago
- RT @AnneSowards: Anne Bishop's stellar LAKE SILENCE debuts at #36 on the USA Today bestseller list! Thank you readers, for supporting her.… 6 days ago
- RT @MaryRobinette: Hey! Look at this thing I'm doing. Want a Lady Astronaut mission patch? Only available during the founding member period… 1 week ago
- Happy pub day to Anne Bishop for LAKE SILENCE, her new novel set in the world of the Others! @AceRocBooks barnesandnoble.com/w/lake-silence… 2 weeks ago