For those of you out there who read things in manuscript form, as opposed to just book form — by which I mean standard double-spaced, one-inch margin, kinds of formats: How many pages do you figure you read an hour? Do you have different speeds for critical reading as opposed to content-reading or skimming? Feel free to comment on any other characteristics of reading said manuscripts that are pertinent to speed and/or consumption. Thanks.
- tonight's culinary experiment: local scallops in sherry lemon butter sauce and side salad of raw peas, clover sprouts and strawberries 3 hours ago
- Hoping I get to drop into #sffpit later today, but if not I'm open to queries. Definitely on the hunt for new books! maassagency.com/jennifer-jacks… 1 day ago
- RT @hawkwing_lb: A delightfully shiny ARC of @matociquala's latest, from @torbooks. Looking good here! https://t.co/rfHCzEPWuv 2 days ago
- RT @nickydrayden: #ThePreyOfGods #ColoringContest Submit your artistic creations before 6/27! 1st Prize: $50 Amazon gift card. Details http… 4 days ago
- RT @nickydrayden: Is it fate you're reading this, or just chance? Check out my post on Coincidence in fiction @scalzi's Whatever. https://t… 1 week ago