For those of you out there who read things in manuscript form, as opposed to just book form — by which I mean standard double-spaced, one-inch margin, kinds of formats: How many pages do you figure you read an hour? Do you have different speeds for critical reading as opposed to content-reading or skimming? Feel free to comment on any other characteristics of reading said manuscripts that are pertinent to speed and/or consumption. Thanks.
- Congratulations to all the Hugo Award winners and the many talented nominees! locusmag.com/News/2017/08/2… 1 week ago
- I can't believe this still needs saying - but please, in your query/submission, don't trash the genre in which you're writing... (1/5) 4 weeks ago
- RT @saladinahmed: so um this December you'll be able to read a STAR WARS novella by...me! ew.com/books/2017/07/… 4 weeks ago
- RT @TorDotComPub: SPOTTED: ALL SYSTEMS RED by @marthawells1 made @amazonbooks's best #sciencefiction & #fantasy of 2017 list! https://t.co/… 1 month ago
- RT @nickydrayden: Nothing to see here. nytimes.com/2017/07/14/boo… 1 month ago