For those of you out there who read things in manuscript form, as opposed to just book form — by which I mean standard double-spaced, one-inch margin, kinds of formats: How many pages do you figure you read an hour? Do you have different speeds for critical reading as opposed to content-reading or skimming? Feel free to comment on any other characteristics of reading said manuscripts that are pertinent to speed and/or consumption. Thanks.
- tonight's culinary experiment: local bread fried, spread with ricotta and topped with griddle-charred ramps and poached egg #comfortfood 2 hours ago
- RT @MaryRobinette: On reading fees, and why they are Not Done. maryrobinettekowal.com/journal/readin… https://t.co/PPzW4ITTTw 2 hours ago
- Clever4-1 is your friend. twitter.com/nickydrayden/s… 2 days ago
- Murderbot is your friend. twitter.com/tordotcom/stat… 2 days ago
- TFW you see a pitch go by, almost <3 it and then realize you have it on submission. #topofthepile #dvpit 4 days ago