Free fiction: Mary Robinette Kowal celebrated her birthday last week — happy birthday, Mary! She posted her novella “Kiss Me Twice” which appeared in the June 2011 Asimov’s to celebrate.
Congratulations to Kameron Hurley, winner of the Kitschies Golden Tentacle Award. Such an appropriate award. Read her acceptance here.
Chris F. Holm, author of the coming-to-a-store-near-you-soon Dead Harvest interviewed at Grift Magazine
Library Journal Q&A with Saladin Ahmed, author of Throne of the Crescent Moon
C.E. Murphy has a series of posts on her experience with crowd-funding. Start here.
Many of my clients have offerings in The Con or Bust auction, which helps fans of color/non-white fans attend SFF conventions. Bidding ends Sunday, February 25, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
* signed copies of The Cloud Roads and the Serpent Sea by Martha Wells
* trade paperbacks of Boneshaker, Dreadnought, and Ganymede by Cherie Priest, offered by Tor Books, who will arrange to have them signed by the author
* an ARC of Glamour in Glass by Mary Robinette Kowal (sequel to Shades of Milk and Honey), donated by Tor Books, who will arrange to have it signed by the author if desired
* a signed copy of Heart of Iron by Ekaterina Sedia
* also, a signed copy of The House of Discarded Dreams by Ekaterina Sedia
* signed copy of Throne of the Crescent Moon by Saladin Ahmed