* Client Elizabeth Bear has a review of sorts of client Saladin Ahmed’s Throne of the Crescent Moon (which publishes in February). “The city and the culture breathe; the smells and tastes are lovingly evoked until the pungency of Ahmed’s world saturates the reader’s imagination. The absolute truest thing I can say about this book is that it will make you awfully hungry.” The first time I read this, he had me at cardamom tea….
- RT @matociquala: I'm so excited about this! 2 days ago
- RT @TorDotComPub: TOMORROW we reveal the cover of Exordia by Seth Dickinson! https://t.co/bRrR6HCss9 2 days ago
- RT @HarperVoyagerUS: As we go into the weekend, and the cold hits you hard, it may be a great time to support some amazing Black authors an… 5 days ago
- RT @neonhemlock: So excited to share the cover of @IoriKusano's HYBRID HEART (illustrated by the incredible @natsu_illust) over at @premee… 1 week ago
- RT @matociquala: Throwanotherbearinthecanoe Newsletter: Cheap ebook of THE STONE IN THE SKULL! Locus Recommended List appearance by THE ORI… 1 week ago