* Client Elizabeth Bear has a review of sorts of client Saladin Ahmed’s Throne of the Crescent Moon (which publishes in February). “The city and the culture breathe; the smells and tastes are lovingly evoked until the pungency of Ahmed’s world saturates the reader’s imagination. The absolute truest thing I can say about this book is that it will make you awfully hungry.” The first time I read this, he had me at cardamom tea….
- Congratulations to clients @marthawells1 and @nickydrayden on their nominations in the SF category of the RT Awards… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- Huge congrats to @marthawells1 on being a Philip K. Dick Award nominee for ALL SYSTEMS RED! What amazing and talent… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @sethjdickinson: I did not know this but Baru 2/Monster Baru Cormorant preorders are open now! Remember, a futures contract is a great w… 1 week ago
- tonight's culinary experiment: hash with lamb tongues (leftover from NYE Persian lamb tongue stew) and pancetta wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @AndoverLibrary: Prepping for the storm? We can help! #blizzard2018 https://t.co/JqQzQ8w6JU 1 week ago