* Client Elizabeth Bear has a review of sorts of client Saladin Ahmed’s Throne of the Crescent Moon (which publishes in February). “The city and the culture breathe; the smells and tastes are lovingly evoked until the pungency of Ahmed’s world saturates the reader’s imagination. The absolute truest thing I can say about this book is that it will make you awfully hungry.” The first time I read this, he had me at cardamom tea….
- I can't believe this still needs saying - but please, in your query/submission, don't trash the genre in which you're writing... (1/5) 6 days ago
- RT @saladinahmed: so um this December you'll be able to read a STAR WARS novella by...me! ew.com/books/2017/07/… 6 days ago
- RT @TorDotComPub: SPOTTED: ALL SYSTEMS RED by @marthawells1 made @amazonbooks's best #sciencefiction & #fantasy of 2017 list! https://t.co/… 1 week ago
- RT @nickydrayden: Nothing to see here. nytimes.com/2017/07/14/boo… 1 week ago
- RT @LightspeedMag: Interview: Yoon Ha Lee (@motomaratai) by Christian A. Coleman (@coleman_II). lightspeedmagazine.com/nonfiction/int… 1 month ago