* Client Elizabeth Bear has a review of sorts of client Saladin Ahmed’s Throne of the Crescent Moon (which publishes in February). “The city and the culture breathe; the smells and tastes are lovingly evoked until the pungency of Ahmed’s world saturates the reader’s imagination. The absolute truest thing I can say about this book is that it will make you awfully hungry.” The first time I read this, he had me at cardamom tea….
- RT @tordotcom: "There is nothing else quite like them, and nothing like their world." Judith Tarr (@dancinghorse) on the unique characters… 14 hours ago
- RT @tordotcom: From the author of the Murderbot Diaries comes a remarkable story of power and friendship, of trust and betrayal, and of the… 1 week ago
- RT @TorDotComPub: We. Do. Bones. MOTHER#$&^&@#S!💀 @tazmuir's Nona the Ninth is a BESTSELLER! https://t.co/nnBgZ2JxxS 1 week ago
- RT @tordotcom: Happy book birthday to @tazmuir's NONA THE NINTH, out today from @TorDotComPub Get the party started with the first chapter:… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Kerstin__Hall: New short story day! 🤖❤️🤖 "A lonely terraforming AI is delighted when a spacecraft unexpectedly makes an emergency land… 3 weeks ago