* Client Elizabeth Bear has a review of sorts of client Saladin Ahmed’s Throne of the Crescent Moon (which publishes in February). “The city and the culture breathe; the smells and tastes are lovingly evoked until the pungency of Ahmed’s world saturates the reader’s imagination. The absolute truest thing I can say about this book is that it will make you awfully hungry.” The first time I read this, he had me at cardamom tea….
- RT @cmpriest: HUZZAH and HOORAY for I am finally on Buzzfeed for one of my books and not one of my dogs ::throws confetti:: https://t.co/k0… 2 days ago
- RT @marthawells1: The Murderbot Diaries: All Systems Red got a starred review in Publishers Weekly! publishersweekly.com/978-0-7653-975… 5 days ago
- Congrats to Anne Bishop (and Meg and Simon and the Others) for ETCHED IN BONE at #15 on the NYT List! facebook.com/AnneBishopsCou… @AnneSowards 1 week ago
- RT @HarperVoyagerUS: We're tweeting 1st lines from some of our women #SFF authors. Here's @nickydrayden's THE PREY OF GODS. #InternationalW… 2 weeks ago
- Totally making a shopping list of great novels by women via comments on my #IWD2017 book giveaway. Keep 'em coming! wp.me/pVVEF-1A7 2 weeks ago