* Client Elizabeth Bear has a review of sorts of client Saladin Ahmed’s Throne of the Crescent Moon (which publishes in February). “The city and the culture breathe; the smells and tastes are lovingly evoked until the pungency of Ahmed’s world saturates the reader’s imagination. The absolute truest thing I can say about this book is that it will make you awfully hungry.” The first time I read this, he had me at cardamom tea….
- Get a 50 page critique from me and donate to hurricane recovery. Bidding started this morning! (Please RT) usvipubfund.com/single-post/20… 2 hours ago
- I'm donating a 50 page critique to help those impacted by the hurricanes. Bidding starts tomorrow! @USVIPubFund usvipubfund.com/single-post/20… 23 hours ago
- "Stone in the Skull begins a fantastic new saga, reminding us that Elizabeth Bear is truly one of the premier fanta… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- RT @matociquala: This is my new book! It's out today! You could buy it right now! Happy birthday, book! https://t.co/QkLUlTtkHF 1 week ago
- It's been a dark, dark week. I really needed this update! #agentlaughterisgoodforthesoul twitter.com/longshotauthor… 1 week ago