link salad: client edition
While I was on vacation the clients were not un-busy…. (as I can tell from my inbox too!)….
* Free fiction! World-Fantasy-Award nominee Genevieve Valentine’s story And the Next, and the Next available online. Bonus: read her post on How Elevators Work (so true).
* GoodReads is hosting a Q&A with Mary Robinette Kowal this month. Go ask questions!. Also of interest: her post on the importance of brick-and-mortar stores.
* Mike Shevdon posts about Sixty-One Nails at the Big Idea. Also, his round-up of historical articles behind the book. I find the whole quit-rents thing fascinating.
* Ken Scholes talks a bit about rejection over on Genreality.
* Amanda Downum discovers a variant of the Bloody Eyeball — Ia! Ia!
Bonus non-client link: J.D. DeShaw’s Lesson 4 : A choose your-own-adventure post about how to get published. Sometimes perception from the start of the road can be good to revisit (even for those in the trenches for a while).
This entry was posted in codex arcaedia
. Bookmark the permalink