* Some interviews with Laura Anne Gilman, author of Flesh and Fire, book 1 of the Vineart Wars: on Romance Bandits (in which the reader discovers the true source of the author’s inspiration for these books) – and – on “rival” Lucienne Diver’s blog, where she talks about changing gears and shifting from urban fantasy to a different type of historical fantasy.
* Teresa Wilde continues her October is Zombie month with the psychology of the zombie walk
* Chris F. Holm reports that his story “A Better Life” is now available.
* And Genevieve Valentine has “Light on the Water” at Fantasy Magazine.
* Reviews of “Where the Wild Things Are” (which I hope to find time to go see before it’s out of the theatre): that was my favorite arm (Elizabeth Bear), where the wild things are and aren’t (Mary Robinette Kowal)