I’d say rest in peace, but I don’t think your spirit is the type for resting. Thank you for the books and stories you wrote. You were one of the people who first made me a fan of science fiction and fantasy.
- RT @doctorow: #10yrsago Jay Lake's "Mainspring": Clockpunk adventure boingboing.net/2007/07/08/jay… https://t.co/S5EliAswFi 4 days ago
- Updated and expanded what I'm looking for and query guidelines: maassagency.com/jennifer-jacks… Eager to find new voices fr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @saladinahmed: I have two books coming out in December! STAR WARS: CANTO BIGHT amazon.com/Canto-Bight-St… BLACK BOLT: HARD TIME https://t… 4 days ago
- Huge congrats to client Elizabeth Bear AKA @matociquala! THE STONE IN THE SKULL is on Kirkus' Best Fiction of 2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @nickydrayden: OOOH! Have a little taste of THE PREY OF GODS audio book, out Dec 12th! soundcloud.com/harperaudio_us… 1 week ago