So far this year I have done translation deals for Czech, French, Russian, Polish, and Spanish. Today I already have books/manuscripts packed up to go out to Brazil, Vietnam, Portugal and The Netherlands. I feel like I have book-reading friends all around the world!
- tonight's culinary experiment: local bread fried, spread with ricotta and topped with griddle-charred ramps and poached egg #comfortfood 2 hours ago
- RT @MaryRobinette: On reading fees, and why they are Not Done. maryrobinettekowal.com/journal/readin… https://t.co/PPzW4ITTTw 2 hours ago
- Clever4-1 is your friend. twitter.com/nickydrayden/s… 2 days ago
- Murderbot is your friend. twitter.com/tordotcom/stat… 2 days ago
- TFW you see a pitch go by, almost <3 it and then realize you have it on submission. #topofthepile #dvpit 4 days ago