So far this year I have done translation deals for Czech, French, Russian, Polish, and Spanish. Today I already have books/manuscripts packed up to go out to Brazil, Vietnam, Portugal and The Netherlands. I feel like I have book-reading friends all around the world!
- tonight's culinary experiment: local scallops in sherry lemon butter sauce and side salad of raw peas, clover sprouts and strawberries 2 days ago
- Hoping I get to drop into #sffpit later today, but if not I'm open to queries. Definitely on the hunt for new books! maassagency.com/jennifer-jacks… 3 days ago
- RT @hawkwing_lb: A delightfully shiny ARC of @matociquala's latest, from @torbooks. Looking good here! https://t.co/rfHCzEPWuv 4 days ago
- RT @nickydrayden: #ThePreyOfGods #ColoringContest Submit your artistic creations before 6/27! 1st Prize: $50 Amazon gift card. Details http… 6 days ago
- RT @nickydrayden: Is it fate you're reading this, or just chance? Check out my post on Coincidence in fiction @scalzi's Whatever. https://t… 1 week ago