Since someone asked: Yes, you may friend me. However, it’s just as likely that I won’t be adding you to my reading list. I actually wish they had called it something other than a friends list. It seems to make some people feel you are unfriendly if you choose not to add them. So, how does one say this politely? Um. I don’t have time to read everyone who reads me. (I don’t even check LJ every day….) Ergo, I tend to pick and choose. Most of the journals I read are by clients, writers I fangirl about, colleagues in publishing, and/or my friends in RL. Occasionally when there is no paperwork on my desk and no manuscripts waiting to be read (ha!), I wander off and read blogs at large. Yes, I could set up a filter, but that would be pretty much the same deal, then, wouldn’t it? So, there you have it. I’m not intending to slight anyone. I just have to be realistic. This has been a public service announcement.
- Just got my hands on an ARC - looking forward to reading! twitter.com/_vajra/status/… 1 day ago
- Coming in November! twitter.com/TorDotComPub/s… 4 days ago
- More Murderbot coming your way! twitter.com/TorDotComPub/s… 5 days ago
- RT @IoriKusano: specifically, MY cover, which i cannot wait to show everyone soon!! Natsujirushi is fabulous to work with and i highly reco… 2 weeks ago
- I am very excited about this! One of the other books was my introduction to @marthawells1 work. Book dealer Larry S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago