I’m suitably sleepy after a long afternoon tea and then dinner yesterday with matociquala. We tried Tippy Yunnan with some of my sourcream apple cardamom bread (not cake!), and then after dinner we had Balvenie Doublewood 12, courtesy of mcurry who joined us for the later portion of the evening. Somehow it seems to me like this makes it an appropriate day for a publishing q&a session. Comments are all screened. And I’ll attempt to answer things that seem the most interesting (purely subjectively, of course) to me over the next few days.
- Hoping I get to drop into #sffpit later today, but if not I'm open to queries. Definitely on the hunt for new books! maassagency.com/jennifer-jacks… 1 day ago
- RT @hawkwing_lb: A delightfully shiny ARC of @matociquala's latest, from @torbooks. Looking good here! https://t.co/rfHCzEPWuv 2 days ago
- RT @nickydrayden: #ThePreyOfGods #ColoringContest Submit your artistic creations before 6/27! 1st Prize: $50 Amazon gift card. Details http… 3 days ago
- RT @nickydrayden: Is it fate you're reading this, or just chance? Check out my post on Coincidence in fiction @scalzi's Whatever. https://t… 6 days ago
- Exclusive cover reveal for new Others novel LAKE SILENCE (coming next Spring) and a few words from Anne Bishop! happyeverafter.usatoday.com/2017/06/15/ann… 1 week ago