I’m suitably sleepy after a long afternoon tea and then dinner yesterday with matociquala. We tried Tippy Yunnan with some of my sourcream apple cardamom bread (not cake!), and then after dinner we had Balvenie Doublewood 12, courtesy of mcurry who joined us for the later portion of the evening. Somehow it seems to me like this makes it an appropriate day for a publishing q&a session. Comments are all screened. And I’ll attempt to answer things that seem the most interesting (purely subjectively, of course) to me over the next few days.
- RT @jeffvandermeer: Really doesn't matter what @tazmuir writes about--it's always original and the prose is always amazing. I really can't… 1 day ago
- RT @torbooks: Author Mary Robinette Kowal examines the way her own biases have influenced her work, particularly in #TheCalculatingStars: h… 6 days ago
- What she said! twitter.com/AnneSowards/st… 1 week ago
- RT @tordotcom: These books look so pretty together, and we want to send 'em to you! Here's your chance to win a set of all three of Yoon Ha… 1 week ago
- RT @nickydrayden: My little book, you turn 1 today! You've won me awards and you've won me fans. Now someone will win you! RT and Follow… 1 week ago