I’m suitably sleepy after a long afternoon tea and then dinner yesterday with matociquala. We tried Tippy Yunnan with some of my sourcream apple cardamom bread (not cake!), and then after dinner we had Balvenie Doublewood 12, courtesy of mcurry who joined us for the later portion of the evening. Somehow it seems to me like this makes it an appropriate day for a publishing q&a session. Comments are all screened. And I’ll attempt to answer things that seem the most interesting (purely subjectively, of course) to me over the next few days.
- Have you seen all the great things over at the con or bust auction? con-or-bust.org/category/2017-… (1/4) 12 hours ago
- Congrats to @NotRashKnee @ThaoLe8 @jencerv @hroot! Can't wait to read these too! Thanks @SOLurie @camphalfblood! publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/ch… 14 hours ago
- The news is finally out and so happy for client @motomaratai to be a part of this! So excited! twitter.com/camphalfblood/… 15 hours ago
- RT @nickydrayden: New Goodreads giveaway! 20 copies available! goodreads.com/book/show/3012… 15 hours ago
- Loving all the great #dvpit pitches! Will be back tonight to <3 some more! But if I miss yours and you think we could be a match, query me! 21 hours ago