I’m suitably sleepy after a long afternoon tea and then dinner yesterday with matociquala. We tried Tippy Yunnan with some of my sourcream apple cardamom bread (not cake!), and then after dinner we had Balvenie Doublewood 12, courtesy of mcurry who joined us for the later portion of the evening. Somehow it seems to me like this makes it an appropriate day for a publishing q&a session. Comments are all screened. And I’ll attempt to answer things that seem the most interesting (purely subjectively, of course) to me over the next few days.
- Congratulations to clients @marthawells1 and @nickydrayden on their nominations in the SF category of the RT Awards… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Huge congrats to @marthawells1 on being a Philip K. Dick Award nominee for ALL SYSTEMS RED! What amazing and talent… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @sethjdickinson: I did not know this but Baru 2/Monster Baru Cormorant preorders are open now! Remember, a futures contract is a great w… 1 week ago
- tonight's culinary experiment: hash with lamb tongues (leftover from NYE Persian lamb tongue stew) and pancetta wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AndoverLibrary: Prepping for the storm? We can help! #blizzard2018 https://t.co/JqQzQ8w6JU 2 weeks ago