I’m suitably sleepy after a long afternoon tea and then dinner yesterday with matociquala. We tried Tippy Yunnan with some of my sourcream apple cardamom bread (not cake!), and then after dinner we had Balvenie Doublewood 12, courtesy of mcurry who joined us for the later portion of the evening. Somehow it seems to me like this makes it an appropriate day for a publishing q&a session. Comments are all screened. And I’ll attempt to answer things that seem the most interesting (purely subjectively, of course) to me over the next few days.
- RT @torbooks: MORE great things about @matociquala's #TheStoneInTheSkull: bit.ly/2yzBXPo 3 days ago
- A few hours left to bid on this. I get to help you with your ms. & together we help those who need it! usvipubfund.com/single-post/20… @USVIPubFund 3 days ago
- Last day to bid on my critique for hurricane recovery! Closes 9PM EST. Will ENB take it? Or will it be you? usvipubfund.com/single-post/20… 3 days ago
- RT @cmpriest: This is my agent, and she is amazeballs at this sort of thing. Bid! For a good cause! twitter.com/arcaedia/statu… 5 days ago
- RT @longshotauthor: Get a critique from the agent who with one short email gave me advice that changed my book from an all-NYC reject to a… 5 days ago