With everything that’s going on, I keep finding myself stuck when I sit down to work on an idea for my next RTB column. It’s due Friday. Ah, the irony of an agent being blocked on something like this. In any case, I thought I’d ask for suggestions as to potential topics. It doesn’t have to be related to the romance genre, though I’m sure they’d consider that a plus. It could just be about anything an agent could elaborate on in a useful way. So, any ideas? What do people really want to hear about from me?
- RT @torbooks: MORE great things about @matociquala's #TheStoneInTheSkull: bit.ly/2yzBXPo 5 hours ago
- A few hours left to bid on this. I get to help you with your ms. & together we help those who need it! usvipubfund.com/single-post/20… @USVIPubFund 5 hours ago
- Last day to bid on my critique for hurricane recovery! Closes 9PM EST. Will ENB take it? Or will it be you? usvipubfund.com/single-post/20… 12 hours ago
- RT @cmpriest: This is my agent, and she is amazeballs at this sort of thing. Bid! For a good cause! twitter.com/arcaedia/statu… 1 day ago
- RT @longshotauthor: Get a critique from the agent who with one short email gave me advice that changed my book from an all-NYC reject to a… 2 days ago