With everything that’s going on, I keep finding myself stuck when I sit down to work on an idea for my next RTB column. It’s due Friday. Ah, the irony of an agent being blocked on something like this. In any case, I thought I’d ask for suggestions as to potential topics. It doesn’t have to be related to the romance genre, though I’m sure they’d consider that a plus. It could just be about anything an agent could elaborate on in a useful way. So, any ideas? What do people really want to hear about from me?
- Congratulations to all the Hugo Award winners and the many talented nominees! locusmag.com/News/2017/08/2… 1 week ago
- I can't believe this still needs saying - but please, in your query/submission, don't trash the genre in which you're writing... (1/5) 4 weeks ago
- RT @saladinahmed: so um this December you'll be able to read a STAR WARS novella by...me! ew.com/books/2017/07/… 4 weeks ago
- RT @TorDotComPub: SPOTTED: ALL SYSTEMS RED by @marthawells1 made @amazonbooks's best #sciencefiction & #fantasy of 2017 list! https://t.co/… 1 month ago
- RT @nickydrayden: Nothing to see here. nytimes.com/2017/07/14/boo… 1 month ago