With everything that’s going on, I keep finding myself stuck when I sit down to work on an idea for my next RTB column. It’s due Friday. Ah, the irony of an agent being blocked on something like this. In any case, I thought I’d ask for suggestions as to potential topics. It doesn’t have to be related to the romance genre, though I’m sure they’d consider that a plus. It could just be about anything an agent could elaborate on in a useful way. So, any ideas? What do people really want to hear about from me?
- RT @jeffvandermeer: Really doesn't matter what @tazmuir writes about--it's always original and the prose is always amazing. I really can't… 3 days ago
- RT @torbooks: Author Mary Robinette Kowal examines the way her own biases have influenced her work, particularly in #TheCalculatingStars: h… 1 week ago
- What she said! twitter.com/AnneSowards/st… 1 week ago
- RT @tordotcom: These books look so pretty together, and we want to send 'em to you! Here's your chance to win a set of all three of Yoon Ha… 1 week ago
- RT @nickydrayden: My little book, you turn 1 today! You've won me awards and you've won me fans. Now someone will win you! RT and Follow… 1 week ago