With everything that’s going on, I keep finding myself stuck when I sit down to work on an idea for my next RTB column. It’s due Friday. Ah, the irony of an agent being blocked on something like this. In any case, I thought I’d ask for suggestions as to potential topics. It doesn’t have to be related to the romance genre, though I’m sure they’d consider that a plus. It could just be about anything an agent could elaborate on in a useful way. So, any ideas? What do people really want to hear about from me?
- Hoping I get to drop into #sffpit later today, but if not I'm open to queries. Definitely on the hunt for new books! maassagency.com/jennifer-jacks… 9 hours ago
- RT @hawkwing_lb: A delightfully shiny ARC of @matociquala's latest, from @torbooks. Looking good here! https://t.co/rfHCzEPWuv 1 day ago
- RT @nickydrayden: #ThePreyOfGods #ColoringContest Submit your artistic creations before 6/27! 1st Prize: $50 Amazon gift card. Details http… 3 days ago
- RT @nickydrayden: Is it fate you're reading this, or just chance? Check out my post on Coincidence in fiction @scalzi's Whatever. https://t… 6 days ago
- Exclusive cover reveal for new Others novel LAKE SILENCE (coming next Spring) and a few words from Anne Bishop! happyeverafter.usatoday.com/2017/06/15/ann… 1 week ago