I’m convinced…. publishing runs on some sort of non-Euclidean math. The part of my brain that chose my thesis subject can appreciate this. The part that has to relate it to clients certainly does not.
- RT @doctorow: #10yrsago Jay Lake's "Mainspring": Clockpunk adventure boingboing.net/2007/07/08/jay… https://t.co/S5EliAswFi 5 days ago
- Updated and expanded what I'm looking for and query guidelines: maassagency.com/jennifer-jacks… Eager to find new voices fr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @saladinahmed: I have two books coming out in December! STAR WARS: CANTO BIGHT amazon.com/Canto-Bight-St… BLACK BOLT: HARD TIME https://t… 5 days ago
- Huge congrats to client Elizabeth Bear AKA @matociquala! THE STONE IN THE SKULL is on Kirkus' Best Fiction of 2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @nickydrayden: OOOH! Have a little taste of THE PREY OF GODS audio book, out Dec 12th! soundcloud.com/harperaudio_us… 1 week ago