On Saturday, April 30th, suricattus will be participating in a fund-raiser to help raise money in the fight against women’s cancer. It’s been almost a year since the same disease claimed author Karla Hocker. There’s an online site where donations can be made to the Run/Walk this year. I’ve intended to make my contribution for weeks, but for one reason or another didn’t get to it until today. Looking at Laura Anne’s pledge page, I see she’s now only $650 from making her goal. If everyone on my friends list gave her $2.13 she’d make that goal. Just a thought.
- Just found out that Samantha Shannon and I share a birthday - happy birthday, @say_shannon! Pretty chuffed to have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Blood moon. Full lunar eclipse. My birthday. Signs and portents. I've blown out my candles and made my wish. #VOTE! 3 weeks ago
- RT @TorDotComPub: “Can you buy me time?” Tyn asked. “I will.” Mushrooms blossomed in a ring around them, swelling yellow and venomous, grow… 1 month ago
- RT @longshotauthor: James’s first novel, available now!!! I may in fact explode with pride today. :) Dead Man's Hand (The Unorthodox Chro… 1 month ago
- RT @TorDotComPub: “Gut-churning, wonderful, and strange—a fantasy that knows where the bodies are buried.”—Max Gladstone, author of This Is… 2 months ago