On Saturday, April 30th, suricattus will be participating in a fund-raiser to help raise money in the fight against women’s cancer. It’s been almost a year since the same disease claimed author Karla Hocker. There’s an online site where donations can be made to the Run/Walk this year. I’ve intended to make my contribution for weeks, but for one reason or another didn’t get to it until today. Looking at Laura Anne’s pledge page, I see she’s now only $650 from making her goal. If everyone on my friends list gave her $2.13 she’d make that goal. Just a thought.
- RT @jeffvandermeer: Really doesn't matter what @tazmuir writes about--it's always original and the prose is always amazing. I really can't… 1 day ago
- RT @torbooks: Author Mary Robinette Kowal examines the way her own biases have influenced her work, particularly in #TheCalculatingStars: h… 5 days ago
- What she said! twitter.com/AnneSowards/st… 1 week ago
- RT @tordotcom: These books look so pretty together, and we want to send 'em to you! Here's your chance to win a set of all three of Yoon Ha… 1 week ago
- RT @nickydrayden: My little book, you turn 1 today! You've won me awards and you've won me fans. Now someone will win you! RT and Follow… 1 week ago