On Saturday, April 30th, suricattus will be participating in a fund-raiser to help raise money in the fight against women’s cancer. It’s been almost a year since the same disease claimed author Karla Hocker. There’s an online site where donations can be made to the Run/Walk this year. I’ve intended to make my contribution for weeks, but for one reason or another didn’t get to it until today. Looking at Laura Anne’s pledge page, I see she’s now only $650 from making her goal. If everyone on my friends list gave her $2.13 she’d make that goal. Just a thought.
- So this is happening. Go Team Murderbot! @marthawells1 @LeeAHarris tor.com/2017/06/26/mor… 7 hours ago
- tonight's culinary experiment: local scallops in sherry lemon butter sauce and side salad of raw peas, clover sprouts and strawberries 2 days ago
- Hoping I get to drop into #sffpit later today, but if not I'm open to queries. Definitely on the hunt for new books! maassagency.com/jennifer-jacks… 4 days ago
- RT @hawkwing_lb: A delightfully shiny ARC of @matociquala's latest, from @torbooks. Looking good here! https://t.co/rfHCzEPWuv 5 days ago
- RT @nickydrayden: #ThePreyOfGods #ColoringContest Submit your artistic creations before 6/27! 1st Prize: $50 Amazon gift card. Details http… 6 days ago