On Saturday, April 30th, suricattus will be participating in a fund-raiser to help raise money in the fight against women’s cancer. It’s been almost a year since the same disease claimed author Karla Hocker. There’s an online site where donations can be made to the Run/Walk this year. I’ve intended to make my contribution for weeks, but for one reason or another didn’t get to it until today. Looking at Laura Anne’s pledge page, I see she’s now only $650 from making her goal. If everyone on my friends list gave her $2.13 she’d make that goal. Just a thought.
- RT @cmpriest: This is my agent, and she is amazeballs at this sort of thing. Bid! For a good cause! twitter.com/arcaedia/statu… 10 hours ago
- RT @longshotauthor: Get a critique from the agent who with one short email gave me advice that changed my book from an all-NYC reject to a… 1 day ago
- Get a 50 page critique from me and donate to hurricane recovery. Bidding started this morning! (Please RT) usvipubfund.com/single-post/20… 1 day ago
- I'm donating a 50 page critique to help those impacted by the hurricanes. Bidding starts tomorrow! @USVIPubFund usvipubfund.com/single-post/20… 2 days ago
- "Stone in the Skull begins a fantastic new saga, reminding us that Elizabeth Bear is truly one of the premier fanta… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago