A few days ago I was feeling vaguely cranky that someone had sent me a full manuscript when I had requested only a partial (at a conference). Someone asked me why this would be considered a problem. Since it’s late at night and I’ve just finished reading slightly over 100 queries and I think it’s bed-time or manuscript-time or something, I thought I’d see what reasons others might have to offer in response….
- Congratulations to clients @marthawells1 and @nickydrayden on their nominations in the SF category of the RT Awards… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Huge congrats to @marthawells1 on being a Philip K. Dick Award nominee for ALL SYSTEMS RED! What amazing and talent… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @sethjdickinson: I did not know this but Baru 2/Monster Baru Cormorant preorders are open now! Remember, a futures contract is a great w… 1 week ago
- tonight's culinary experiment: hash with lamb tongues (leftover from NYE Persian lamb tongue stew) and pancetta wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AndoverLibrary: Prepping for the storm? We can help! #blizzard2018 https://t.co/JqQzQ8w6JU 2 weeks ago