A few days ago I was feeling vaguely cranky that someone had sent me a full manuscript when I had requested only a partial (at a conference). Someone asked me why this would be considered a problem. Since it’s late at night and I’ve just finished reading slightly over 100 queries and I think it’s bed-time or manuscript-time or something, I thought I’d see what reasons others might have to offer in response….
- RT @motomaratai: The problem with problematic yhlee.dreamwidth.org/2298302.html 4 days ago
- RT @nickydrayden: PW Review "a world where genetic manipulation, sentient robots, and folkloric origin stories can coexist plausibly" https… 5 days ago
- RT @BNSciFi: ICYMI, the nominees for @TheHugoAwards were announced today, and we had some thoughts. bit.ly/2oyYx82 https://t.co/s2… 2 weeks ago
- RT @mkcurry: Congratulations to @BBolander on her well-deserved Hugo nomination for “Our Talons Can Crush Galaxies” in the Best Short Story… 2 weeks ago
- Huge congratulations to client @motomaratai for the Hugo nomination for NINEFOX GAMBIT! And many congrats to all the talented nominees! 2 weeks ago