A few days ago I was feeling vaguely cranky that someone had sent me a full manuscript when I had requested only a partial (at a conference). Someone asked me why this would be considered a problem. Since it’s late at night and I’ve just finished reading slightly over 100 queries and I think it’s bed-time or manuscript-time or something, I thought I’d see what reasons others might have to offer in response….
- RT @torbooks: Author Mary Robinette Kowal examines the way her own biases have influenced her work, particularly in #TheCalculatingStars: h… 4 days ago
- What she said! twitter.com/AnneSowards/st… 5 days ago
- RT @tordotcom: These books look so pretty together, and we want to send 'em to you! Here's your chance to win a set of all three of Yoon Ha… 6 days ago
- RT @nickydrayden: My little book, you turn 1 today! You've won me awards and you've won me fans. Now someone will win you! RT and Follow… 6 days ago
- RT @RebellionPub: Hey @motomaratai fans! Revenant Gun, third and final book in the Machineries of Empire series, is out in the US tomorrow!… 1 week ago