Reading through a conference brochure with some of the guests bios… including an agent who claims to have launched more first time authors than any other agent in the world. Whether it’s true or not (and I admit to feeling dubious about the idea, considering the agency in question was only established five years before I started agenting myself), it somehow strikes me as a peculiar spin to put into a bio.
- RT @cmpriest: This is my agent, and she is amazeballs at this sort of thing. Bid! For a good cause! twitter.com/arcaedia/statu… 10 hours ago
- RT @longshotauthor: Get a critique from the agent who with one short email gave me advice that changed my book from an all-NYC reject to a… 1 day ago
- Get a 50 page critique from me and donate to hurricane recovery. Bidding started this morning! (Please RT) usvipubfund.com/single-post/20… 1 day ago
- I'm donating a 50 page critique to help those impacted by the hurricanes. Bidding starts tomorrow! @USVIPubFund usvipubfund.com/single-post/20… 2 days ago
- "Stone in the Skull begins a fantastic new saga, reminding us that Elizabeth Bear is truly one of the premier fanta… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago