Just a few days ago I posted a link to an interview with Laura Anne Gilman. It must be a good month for such things…. there’s a short interview with my client Shirley Karr up on the Simply Romance site. And her advice for writers is: Write, revise, submit. Repeat as needed. And write the kind of stories you most enjoy reading – your passion and pleasure will communicate itself to the reader, and elevate your story-telling skills. This is a tough business, so do everything you can to enjoy the journey, the actual process of writing.
- RT @torbooks: MORE great things about @matociquala's #TheStoneInTheSkull: bit.ly/2yzBXPo 3 days ago
- A few hours left to bid on this. I get to help you with your ms. & together we help those who need it! usvipubfund.com/single-post/20… @USVIPubFund 3 days ago
- Last day to bid on my critique for hurricane recovery! Closes 9PM EST. Will ENB take it? Or will it be you? usvipubfund.com/single-post/20… 3 days ago
- RT @cmpriest: This is my agent, and she is amazeballs at this sort of thing. Bid! For a good cause! twitter.com/arcaedia/statu… 5 days ago
- RT @longshotauthor: Get a critique from the agent who with one short email gave me advice that changed my book from an all-NYC reject to a… 5 days ago