Just a few days ago I posted a link to an interview with Laura Anne Gilman. It must be a good month for such things…. there’s a short interview with my client Shirley Karr up on the Simply Romance site. And her advice for writers is: Write, revise, submit. Repeat as needed. And write the kind of stories you most enjoy reading – your passion and pleasure will communicate itself to the reader, and elevate your story-telling skills. This is a tough business, so do everything you can to enjoy the journey, the actual process of writing.
- Congratulations to all the Hugo Award winners and the many talented nominees! locusmag.com/News/2017/08/2… 5 days ago
- I can't believe this still needs saying - but please, in your query/submission, don't trash the genre in which you're writing... (1/5) 3 weeks ago
- RT @saladinahmed: so um this December you'll be able to read a STAR WARS novella by...me! ew.com/books/2017/07/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @TorDotComPub: SPOTTED: ALL SYSTEMS RED by @marthawells1 made @amazonbooks's best #sciencefiction & #fantasy of 2017 list! https://t.co/… 1 month ago
- RT @nickydrayden: Nothing to see here. nytimes.com/2017/07/14/boo… 1 month ago