Just a few days ago I posted a link to an interview with Laura Anne Gilman. It must be a good month for such things…. there’s a short interview with my client Shirley Karr up on the Simply Romance site. And her advice for writers is: Write, revise, submit. Repeat as needed. And write the kind of stories you most enjoy reading – your passion and pleasure will communicate itself to the reader, and elevate your story-telling skills. This is a tough business, so do everything you can to enjoy the journey, the actual process of writing.
- RT @torbooks: Author Mary Robinette Kowal examines the way her own biases have influenced her work, particularly in #TheCalculatingStars: h… 4 days ago
- What she said! twitter.com/AnneSowards/st… 5 days ago
- RT @tordotcom: These books look so pretty together, and we want to send 'em to you! Here's your chance to win a set of all three of Yoon Ha… 6 days ago
- RT @nickydrayden: My little book, you turn 1 today! You've won me awards and you've won me fans. Now someone will win you! RT and Follow… 6 days ago
- RT @RebellionPub: Hey @motomaratai fans! Revenant Gun, third and final book in the Machineries of Empire series, is out in the US tomorrow!… 1 week ago