Just a few days ago I posted a link to an interview with Laura Anne Gilman. It must be a good month for such things…. there’s a short interview with my client Shirley Karr up on the Simply Romance site. And her advice for writers is: Write, revise, submit. Repeat as needed. And write the kind of stories you most enjoy reading – your passion and pleasure will communicate itself to the reader, and elevate your story-telling skills. This is a tough business, so do everything you can to enjoy the journey, the actual process of writing.
- RT @motomaratai: The problem with problematic yhlee.dreamwidth.org/2298302.html 5 days ago
- RT @nickydrayden: PW Review "a world where genetic manipulation, sentient robots, and folkloric origin stories can coexist plausibly" https… 6 days ago
- RT @BNSciFi: ICYMI, the nominees for @TheHugoAwards were announced today, and we had some thoughts. bit.ly/2oyYx82 https://t.co/s2… 2 weeks ago
- RT @mkcurry: Congratulations to @BBolander on her well-deserved Hugo nomination for “Our Talons Can Crush Galaxies” in the Best Short Story… 2 weeks ago
- Huge congratulations to client @motomaratai for the Hugo nomination for NINEFOX GAMBIT! And many congrats to all the talented nominees! 2 weeks ago