So I woke up from dreaming about filing (which had become aggregiously disorganized on account of the laziness and inattention of a co-worker) and sorting through piles of manuscripts and books, many of which were for authors I don’t actually represent. I can’t figure this is a good sign.
- RT @cmpriest: This is my agent, and she is amazeballs at this sort of thing. Bid! For a good cause! twitter.com/arcaedia/statu… 10 hours ago
- RT @longshotauthor: Get a critique from the agent who with one short email gave me advice that changed my book from an all-NYC reject to a… 1 day ago
- Get a 50 page critique from me and donate to hurricane recovery. Bidding started this morning! (Please RT) usvipubfund.com/single-post/20… 1 day ago
- I'm donating a 50 page critique to help those impacted by the hurricanes. Bidding starts tomorrow! @USVIPubFund usvipubfund.com/single-post/20… 2 days ago
- "Stone in the Skull begins a fantastic new saga, reminding us that Elizabeth Bear is truly one of the premier fanta… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago