So I woke up from dreaming about filing (which had become aggregiously disorganized on account of the laziness and inattention of a co-worker) and sorting through piles of manuscripts and books, many of which were for authors I don’t actually represent. I can’t figure this is a good sign.
- Just found out that Samantha Shannon and I share a birthday - happy birthday, @say_shannon! Pretty chuffed to have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Blood moon. Full lunar eclipse. My birthday. Signs and portents. I've blown out my candles and made my wish. #VOTE! 3 weeks ago
- RT @TorDotComPub: “Can you buy me time?” Tyn asked. “I will.” Mushrooms blossomed in a ring around them, swelling yellow and venomous, grow… 1 month ago
- RT @longshotauthor: James’s first novel, available now!!! I may in fact explode with pride today. :) Dead Man's Hand (The Unorthodox Chro… 1 month ago
- RT @TorDotComPub: “Gut-churning, wonderful, and strange—a fantasy that knows where the bodies are buried.”—Max Gladstone, author of This Is… 2 months ago