So I woke up from dreaming about filing (which had become aggregiously disorganized on account of the laziness and inattention of a co-worker) and sorting through piles of manuscripts and books, many of which were for authors I don’t actually represent. I can’t figure this is a good sign.
- RT @torbooks: Author Mary Robinette Kowal examines the way her own biases have influenced her work, particularly in #TheCalculatingStars: h… 4 days ago
- What she said! twitter.com/AnneSowards/st… 5 days ago
- RT @tordotcom: These books look so pretty together, and we want to send 'em to you! Here's your chance to win a set of all three of Yoon Ha… 6 days ago
- RT @nickydrayden: My little book, you turn 1 today! You've won me awards and you've won me fans. Now someone will win you! RT and Follow… 6 days ago
- RT @RebellionPub: Hey @motomaratai fans! Revenant Gun, third and final book in the Machineries of Empire series, is out in the US tomorrow!… 1 week ago